Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do u believe in Fengshui is a supersition stuff or it really an occult that works and can help ppl?

Aiyo, amulet, I've explained already, Feng Shui is no superstition nor is it an occult, it is a knowledge of manipulating logically the elements of Yin and Yang of the Tao. It is all logic, but not all people understand the elements because not all people are adept or alert to the changes of nature.|||I think it can help, but in a limited way. If you live in a house that is cluttered with junk it is better to follow the Feng Shui principles of de-clutter to de-stress your home. Placing water features and natural products around your home also helps. A few plants here and there make your home feel alive and fresh. I'm not sure that putting things in certain parts of your home for success, money, relationships, etc. really works but I know from my home I feel a lot more relaxed since I cleaned out the junk.|||I would think it helps anyone who believes strongly enough, wether its mind over matter, or brainwashing, who knows?|||Sometimes fengshui can explain logically too.. So is it supersition? No idea.. Believes made fengshui, if you believe it, it'll works.

No comments:

Post a Comment