Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is no harmony and no peace at home is because of bad fengshui or the place being curse etc?no kidding?

i am serious ohh|||i dont think thats so, my house everyday also noisy and quarrel, i am one of the mangsa and i am only 18, my parent dont want me to study then they ask me CINCAI get a work (==") live happily and can survive is very good liao|||Peace in the home begins with peace in the mind. Get in touch with your spiritual side and remember that nobody has a perfect life. Sometimes you will have good days and other times you won't. The world is only as you see it and whatever you believe is what will be true for you. Some advice I personally can give to you, is that I find lighting white candles not only calms me but is also said to clear negative energy in a given space. I also find that prayer is empowering. Keep your home clean and organized it is your sanctuary. Make your surroundings positive and encouraging and you will instantly feel the change of energy. Good Luck and God Bless.|||Mainly People!|||Datuk Seri if u say so, that means u have to move to another place. Why don't u try then maybe it could give u a new luck.|||i think so. there is a kindergarten that had been changed owners for 4 times and the kindy has only 10 and more children since the first owner til the last one! the number of children never change a lot. just between 10-12 children. so kesian! so i really believe in fengshui!

No comments:

Post a Comment