Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can Christian believein Fengshui?is it true according to christianity Those who do not believe will go to hell?

is it true i heard ot from my friend ?|||Hi.





As a rule, Christians do NOT believe in Feng Shui. Ask any Christian from Western countries like Canada or United States, and they do NOT believe in Feng Shui.





But Asian Christians do! Christians from the Philippines, China, Macau, and Singapore do believe in Feng Shui. They say there is nothing to be lost if they follow Feng Shui, so they just continue to follow Feng Shui.





For your second question, yes, Christians believe that if a person does not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, then if he dies, he will go to hell for all eternity. This means that Christians see other religions as "false religions".|||I can't see why a Christian would need to believe in Feng Shui. The second part of your question is ambiguous. Christianity has nothing to say about Feng Shui as far as I can see. Going to hell has nothing to do with believeing or not believing in Feng Shui.|||According to the christians I've met, if you don't believe in Jesus, hell is ur only way to go.|||hmmmmmm, believe + trustred = not same...


trust


we trust it (feng shui) to make our environment more comfortable and nothing to do with hell if we not trusted it...


believe


we believe it (religion) to make our lives blessed and that is came from our soul and go to the hell if we ignore it...|||Yes, there are a lot of Christians in my country who believe in Fengshui, good luck, forces of nature, those things. I don't know how they relate it to Chrisitanity because me personally, i don't believe in Fengshui, neither do I believe in good or bad karma. I believe in God only and I simply trust in Him for all that happens in my life.|||Paula Abdul does!|||25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:





25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:





25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.





25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:





25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:





25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.





25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?





25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?





25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?





25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.





25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:





25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:





25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.





25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?





25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.





25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.


-------------------------


3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.





3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:





3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.





3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.





3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.





3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.





3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.





3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.





3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.





3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

No comments:

Post a Comment